Saturday, April 10, 2010
March 22, 2010
CA in the morning and a class 3 in the afternoon. Whew! Unfortunately I was only able to finish 2 quads on my patient. He and I were both upset, but he was a doosey! The ultrasonic was really bothering him which made it extra hard on me. He has one of the strongest mentalis muscles I've ever seen as well. I was very greatful to my instructer who had a little talk with him and told him how important it was to come back and get finished and not to get frustrated with me because I didn't know how tenacious the condition of his mouth would be (not to mention he hadn't been cleaned in years). I really hope he comes back! I hope he doesn't hate me after not finishing him...I really need the last 2 quads...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment