Saturday, April 10, 2010
April 7, 2010
My patient today used to be a class 3, but now...yup you got it, another class 5. She was very sweet. She spoke just a little English so I hope I didn't take advantage of that by getting her to do my blood glucose test! I just asked her if she had been tested before and she said she would like to...so I did! I was also able to take 8 PA's on her. (She had never had x-rays, at least in the last few years she had been coming to our clinic.) Something interesting: I had never wondered whether something was a cavity or an amalgam before! It looked so much like an amalgam, but it was a cavity. Oh and on a wisdom tooth. All 4 wisdom teeth=my new worst nightmare. I wasn't able to finish her and I have no more room to fit her in (and neither does anyone else) so I feel awful. I hope she can come in the fall. Oh also, I was so amazed by her homecare! From what I could tell from my evaluation and reading past chart notes, she has been doing so well since she first came in as a class 3. I could even tell that she flosses regularly! I never see that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment