Monday, August 31, 2009
Monday, August 31st
Today is my 3rd day of clinic at the Dental Hygiene program at Weber State. My classmate Ashley helped me set up my blog today so I can start recording my experiences and things I learn from this program and especially my time in clinic. I think it's a great idea to capture the moments we'll have for the next 2 years as well as follow the other students' experiences. I'm feeling more and more comfortable during clinic, and it's a good thing too, because today we worked on an actual patient (our operatory neighbor)! Ashley Saltern is my clinic partner and she is so sweet to be so patient and positive with me. Today we just did a simple rinse and suction exercise, and even though I've done it more times than I can remember, I'm still a little unsure and nervous in this new setting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment